- 1/3 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons black medium grind pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts OR thighs
- Whisk together oil, orange juice concentrate and seasonings in a small bowl. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and add marinade.
- Turn bag to cover completely and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through, turning once halfway through.