Mustard Crusted Pork Tenderloin
With Mazola® Canola Oil
6 TO 8 SERVINGS
1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® RightBlend Oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (1 pound each) pork tenderloins
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil, 2 tablespoons mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place pork tenderloins on a baking sheet and coat completely with mustard mixture.
- Combine all crust ingredients except bread crumbs in a medium bowl. Add bread crumbs and stir to mix completely with a fork. Pour bread crumbs over pork, rolling to coat all sides with crumbs. Press any remaining crumbs onto the tops of the meat.
- Place tenderloins in roasting pan and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and continue baking for 20 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature is at least 150°F. Cover with aluminum foil if crust is becoming too dark.
- To serve, transfer pork to a serving plate. Let rest 5 minutes and slice into medallions.