- 3 Salmon Fillets, skin-on
- 1 tbsp Wet Jerk Marinade, mild
- 4-5 Thyme Sprigs
- 4 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Mazola Corn Oil
- ¼ cup Honey
- 3 tsp Wet Jerk Marinade, mild
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- Season the flesh side of each salmon fillet with salt and pepper to taste, then add jerk marinade evenly over each fillet.
- Heat Mazola Corn Oil in a large cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add thyme sprigs, garlic and fry salmon fillets skin side down. Fry salmon on the first side completely undisturbed for about 6-7 minutes or until they release easily from the pan. With a long wide spatula carefully flip the fillets, when done, remove and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium, and leave 1 tsp of oil in the skillet, discarding the remainder. Add honey, jerk marinade, hot water and stir until combined and thickened. Then, add salmon fillets back to the skillet and spoon the sauce over until thoroughly coated. Serve hot and enjoy!
Created By Taneisha Morris