- 1/4 cup Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 4 strip steaks
- 3 to 4 tablespoons steak seasoning
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, basil and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. Set aside.
- Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of steak. Grill over Direct High heat 12 to 16 minutes, turning once to desired doneness. Remove steaks from grill and immediately drizzle with oil mixture.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.