- ¼ cup Sorghum whole grain
- 1 teaspoon Mazola Corn Oil
- Dash of salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Za’atar spice blend (optional)
- Using a deep pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Place a few grains of sorghum in the pot, this is to test pot heat and readiness, once they pop, pour the rest of the grains in and cover with a lid, lower the heat to medium-low and gently shake the pot back and forth until the popping slows down and you can count 10 seconds between pops.
- Remove from heat and toss with a dash of salt or your choice of seasoning, if desired.