- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann’s Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mazola Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh OR frozen (but not thawed) raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Grease standard 12-hole muffin pan (2-1/2 x 1-1/4 inch cups) or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.Whisk together oil, milk, eggs and almond extract. Add to flour mixture and stir just until flour is moistened. Fold in raspberries.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a deep golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool.