- 1 head garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed into 1-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons reduced fat chive and onion soft cream cheese
- 2 to 3 tablespoons reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Horizontally slice off top 1/4-inch of garlic head, leaving cloves intact. Place garlic head on a sheet of foil; cut side facing up. Drizzle oil over top of garlic; fold up foil to seal. Place foil packet in oven and roast for approximately 1 hour until garlic cloves are soft and caramelized. Set aside.
- Bring large saucepan of water to a boil; add cauliflower. Boil cauliflower 20 to 25 minutes or until very well done. Cauliflower will be mushy. Drain cauliflower well, pat dry with paper toweling. Mash until smooth. Add desired quantity cream cheese and chicken broth. Squeeze in roasted garlic. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Season with the salt and pepper. Serve immediately.