- 2 cups sweet potato, diced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups kale, cleaned and chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Lemon Tahnini Dressing:
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 clove whole garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line one baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide the sweet potato, broccoli florets, brussels sprouts, and red onion.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup oil, be sure the vegetables are in an even layer and spread out.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast vegetables for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet tray from the oven and toss the vegetables and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- While the vegetables are roasting make the quinoa.
- In a medium size sauce pan, combine the broth, rinsed quinoa, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover with lid and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the quinoa from the heat and let stand 5 minutes, covered. Remove the lid and fluff the quinoa with a fork. Set aside.
- For the dressing, in a medium size bowl whisk together, the tahini, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, lemon juice, warm water and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Assemble the bowls, add quinoa, some roasted vegetables, and chopped kale.
- Drizzle with the dressing.