- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mazola Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 fajita-size flour OR spinach tortillas
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss zucchini, carrots, mushrooms and red bell pepper with oil on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Blend mayonnaise, spinach, garlic and Parmesan cheese in food processor until smooth.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons spinach mixture; top each with 1/4 of the vegetables; roll up and serve.