- 1-1/2 to 2 tablespoons six pepper blend
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large red onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Mazola® Canola Oil
- 8 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 slices tomato
- Six Pepper Guacamole
- Combine 1 tablespoon seasoning and ground beef. Form into 8 patties; set aside. Brush onion slices with oil; set aside.
- Sprinkle each side of patties and onions with an additional 2 to 3 teaspoons of seasoning. Grill the patties and onions over Direct Medium-high heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, 8 to 10 minutes for medium doneness, turning once when the patties release easily from the grate.
- During the last few minutes of grilling, put a slice of cheese on each patty to melt. Assemble the burgers on buns with the tomato slices, grilled onions, and an equal amount of Six Pepper Guacamole on top halves of hamburger buns.
Recipe Tip: Place onions on a preheated vegetable grill pan for easy grilling!