- 1/2 medium Yukon gold potato
- 4 large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons tomato bouillon
- 2 teaspoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced yellow onion
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, finely shredded
- Wash and boil the potato until tender. Peel and cut into thin rounds.
- Combine eggs and egg whites in medium bowl. Whip the eggs until well mixed. Add bouillon and fold over to combine all ingredients.
- Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet. Add onions and potatoes to skillet. Cook until the potatoes are golden brown. Add spinach, cook for 1 minute until wilted.
- Add egg mixture. Cook for two minutes. Transfer to a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 425°F. Cook until eggs are set, and top is lightly browned.
- Allow to cool. Slice into wedges. Sprinkle each wedge with Manchego cheese and serve.