Sweet and Sour Pork
With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann’s Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon sucralose sweetener and brown sugar blend
- 1/2 cup Crown Lily White Corn Syrup
- 2-1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch by 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch by 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch by 2-inch chunks
- 1 can (20 ounces) juice packed pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 small tomato, cut into 1-inch by 1-inch chunks
- Hot cooked rice
- Combine corn starch and sucralose until blended.
- Gradually stir in syrup until well mixed.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Brown the pork on all sides, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes).
- Add onions and peppers and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add sauce mixture, pineapple and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve over prepared rice.