- 1-1/2 tablespoons Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1-1/2 cups fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 whole bay leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 2 swordfish steaks, 8 ounces each
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium heat. Add celery and onions; sauté for 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomatoes, wine, garlic bay leaf and a few grinds of sea salt and pepper; simmer an additional five minutes.
- Slice each swordfish steak into two pieces and place in tomato mixture and cover. Simmer for 10 to 13 minutes or until fish is opaque and forks easily. Remove bay leaf. Serve immediately.