- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- To taste salt and black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, cubed
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 large lettuce leaves such as leaf lettuce OR butter lettuce, optional
- Combine vinegar, salt and pepper in a large non-metallic bowl. Drizzle oil into vinegar while stirring with a whisk. Add tomato, avocado and onion; stir gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate and top with tomato avocado mixture.