- 1 roasted poblano pepper, charred skins removed and diced
- 2 oranges, segmented and halved
- 1 grapefruit, segmented and diced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate arils
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 12 ounces tilapia
- 1 teaspoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon veggie grill
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Optional, 1/4 cup queso fresco cheese
- Combine all citrus salsa ingredients; chill salsa in refrigerator until tacos are ready.
- Rinse and pat dry fish filets; set aside.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick skillet.
- Add the fish and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon seasoning over the filets. Sauté 3 minutes; turn. Sprinkle filets with additional 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. Cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Remove fish from skillet; keep warm.
- Place tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Or, toast lightly on each side over a gas range flame.
- Divide fish evenly between 8 tortillas. Top each taco with about 1/4 cup Citrus Salsa and 1-1/2 teaspoons of queso fresco cheese, if desired.